Monday, September 5, 2011

Nothingness

Thoughts are hard to verbalize, or write… words are not enough yet let me try to convey what I want to.. I need your help, understanding, patience.

image

Imagine you are god, a god I imagine, I know, I feel, a God who can do everything, anything .. anything imaginable by you. Its important to understand “anything”.. u can create multiverse (multiple universes), u can create light in darkness. You can create fire inside water, or …..

Well, God I mean you; all powerful you, will you be bored, will you knowing all that is going to happen, happened, try to be in his position in his shoes. I am not getting at what I want to convey exactly…


The whole universe - everything including everything - what does it come too? Does it come to nothing? Well its just not words, its about feeling it knowing the nothingness in you, knowing it at the core of your being.

Once I experienced it, I was depressed, seeing no more meaning in life, feeling no more life in the life. Depressed and dead to core.. the nothingness helps for rebirth.. to find something beyond the nothingness…

I will update.. ahead further as I further explore in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment